Last Updated on
Today, the online application process for IB Recruitment 2018 for security assistant will conclude. In all IB has announced a total of 1054 security assistant or else executive posts. Candidates who are eligible for the vacancies can apply for the post till today as 10th November 2018 will be the last day and 13th November 2018 will be the last date to pay the application fees.
All about IB Recruitment 2018- selection process
Candidates of IB Recruitment 2018 will be chosen on the basis of written examination and interview. The written examination of IB Recruitment 2018 will comprise one objective paper and a descriptive paper. The interview will also assess the speaking ability of the candidates, and written examination of IB Recruitment 2018 will carry negative marking. The cutoff marks in written examination are 35 percent. However, for OBC and SC/ST candidates, the cut off marks will be 34 percent and 33 percent.
As per the recruiting body, all candidates are advised to make sure that email addresses ending with @nic.in/gov.in are directed to their inboxes and not to spam folders or any other folder other than inbox they should also properly check the spam folders for mail sent all the way through the helpdesk email, i.e. [email protected] from time to time. Keep in mind that all official communications will be made via the registered email IDs only.
All ST/SC, ex-servicemen and female candidates are free from the payment of examination fee for IB Recruitment 2018. For male candidates, the examination fee is 50 rupees. Candidates have to pay the examination fees on a working day after filling the application completely for IB Recruitment 2018
Dates to keep in mind:
- Online application starts: 20th October 2018
- Online application ends: 10th November 2018
- Last date to pay the fee: 13th November 2018
Step by step procedure to apply for the post under IB Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website- mha.gov.in or else www.ncs.gov.in
- Secondly, click on the link – Online applications for the post of Security Assistant (Exe) in IB
- Fill Part 1, i.e. personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate
- After Part 1, fill Part 2, i.e. payment of exam fee, if applicable to the registration process
- Preview the online application and after that click on Submit.
- Don’t forget to download the application form, also save it for future reference.
Important points to remember
- Academic qualification– candidates should have passed class 10 from any recognized board or university.
- Application fee– fees for General or OBC male candidates are 50 rupees. For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen or Female there is No application fee.
- Selection procedure for IB Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
This IB Recruitment 2018 will be in the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Candidates can submit their applications at MHA’s website, i.e. mha.gov.in or else NCS portal, i.e. ncs.gov.in till today. As per the official notice which reads ‘the appointment under IB Recruitment 2018 will be temporary. Though, appointment in permanent capacity will totally depend on many factors governing permanent appointment in such posts in force at that time ‘. Applicants must have the proper knowledge of the local language or dialect.